Yusrin Ilyana

Two hearts, Two souls, one love

Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 21 July 2011

thanks to thebigsmallboy!!

heyya!! entry ni entry balas....thanks a lot to thebigsmallboy for helping me with my new blog!! ^^

he's been a very good friends since i first knew him...
we've met and knew each other back in 2008 at UiTM shah alam just before i migrated (da rasa macam burung pulak main migrate2 bagai enn) to IPG Kampus Pulau Pinang...and we still are good friends :)

he may be big..but hey! he's thebigsmallboy that everybody loves!!
he's cute!
he's nice!
he's brilliant!
and above all he's a very good friend...
he mingle well too with my family ^^ he's my buddy yaw!

before i departed for sydney, he is among my friend who went through all the troubles to send me to the airport...
awwww really miss him though...
thanks harries for helping me coping with my new life :)
welcome sydney!

here are the memories we had together... :) enjoy it buddy!
si baju biru adalah besties saya dari sekolah rendah...dan kebetulan harries dan si baju biru sesama kenal...tapi consider long lost friend jugak lah...masa adegan jejak kasih kat airport ni rasa sangat awkward...
haha sebab dua2 orang ni datang airport nak hantar rin tapi diorang berdrama lebih dari orang yang nak pergi jauhhh :P miss u both!

0 comments:

Post a Comment