Yusrin Ilyana

Two hearts, Two souls, one love

Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 1 March 2012

start anew forgetting and letting go.. ^^

heya!
fuhhhh berabuk berdebu smua ada kat sini..
its been quite a long time since i last fill something in this blog...
been very busy though...
a very hectic life is coming ahead too this time..
when it is a hols, i would prefer to spend my holidays to the fullest..
so,no time for my blog anymore..
hihihi

but this morning
8:31am australian time..
i would love to thank all my beloved ones for making my life perfect and for always being there no matter what..
thanks for celebrating my birthday too in the middle of the nite..
thanks thanks and bunch of thanks to all of u..yessss all of u :)
u know ur self...


jeles much? haha
diz choc cheese cake is yummiliciouss!!
after this, i think i have to ask AE to teach me how to make this cake..
i was touched when i saw this cake..
she knew that i am a crazy maniac towards choc..
and she made me a choc cheese cake..
oreo biscuit base,choc cheese cream, decorated with kit-kat choc..
haha
lucky me for having her as my besties eh?
;)
thanks everyone ^^

AE and me at cornetto and Ubar Booth..
n its free using this photobooth!
yeahh my uni rox!

and aa.....
i'll be posting a special dedication later by next week..
a special one indeed ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment